Sunday, June 25, 2017

Timothy Sidney/ Conditions Solitary WCI


Timothy Sidney 480018 WCI
Birth Year 1988/ out 5 23 19
ESSAY : OUR JIM CROW: https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/timothy-sidney-our-jim-crow.pdf

Complaint: Food trays are denied if inmates not dressed and standing at door. Those on heavy drugs. the deaf etc often miss trays: letter and interview request verifying policy at WCI:
https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/timothy-sidney-interview-request-food.pdf



Letter 5 10 17
I write in regards to mental health, my mental health! I been incarcerated a little over 7 years and I’m worst! Long story short 2011 until 2012 I had not one scar on my body, now my body will tell you7 years worth of cruel unusual acts in scars! From 2012 until 2015 I was housed in segregation from Waupun , to Boscobel , to Green Bay, to WRC , back to Waupun! As I write you this letter I’m currently housed in Waupun seg unit on strike, Cause I’m subject to all type of cruelty, aged trays, Impartial Hearing, Excessive force, dirty cell guards, not mental health treatment  for my PTSD, So I cut  a lot for grounding, COR’s here in their seg building, Three COS are putting razor blades, unprescribed pills in my cells even in my observation cell before being placed on suicide watch and I’m sending proof enclosed in this letter ,some people want a way, some want lawsuits , some want revenge, but I just want help, treatment because I go home soon and I don’t want to go home like this, so please reach out because I’m to the point of no return! Another thing I think you should know is I was housed in seg from 2012 to 2015 off ticket for overdosing and cutting and my records speak for they self this is no lie  your reading. The charges was either misuse of medication or disfigurement.  All I ask is that you reach , because I need to be touched. Well thank you for your tine and I hope I didn’t take too much of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment